We are looking for an experienced individual to manage the growth of the existing Teaching business in Addis Ababa and to generate new value while strengthening the current business foundations. Ensure that regional and local strategy is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon.
|Closing date||Friday 17 May 2019|
- Provides academic leadership and management to the teaching team to meet agreed quality and volume performance targets for the effectiveness of teaching delivery, schedules and deadlines
- Translates agreed regional customer service and client management strategies into appropriate local operational policies and procedures.
- Conducts analysis to provide high quality and evidence-based recommendations on improvements to our programme offer to meet market needs, work with regional Marketing to develop the marketing strategy and/or highlight resource requirements needed to enhance operational performance.
- Under the supervision of BDM Teaching SSA, planning/reforecasting and management of all Centre budgets to meet established targets, ensuring compliance with all relevant corporate financial systems and processes inc trade debt.
- Sets and oversees delivery of the Centre programmes through management of the Teaching team, holding them to account for achieving agreed quarterly performance targets that are aligned to wider regional SBU priorities and goals.
How to apply
Please click here to apply: https://bit.ly/2DSMYz0