Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager, CSSP2
The purpose of the role is to lead on Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) and Knowledge Management approaches, systems and activities and assure a credible impact evidence base to demonstrate programme performance to the satisfaction of DFID, British Council and external reviewers.
|Closing date||Friday 19 July 2019|
§ To build upon the successes of CSSP1, but bring fresh and innovative approaches, strategies and tools to the CSSP2 monitoring and evaluation work stream with a strong focus on learning and knowledge management.
§ CSSP is a sector-leading programme and should be supplying regular and high-quality evidence and insight on Ethiopia, civil society, adaptive programming, and more.
§ Ensuring accurate and effective monitoring and evaluation is implemented across the programme, including in the programme hubs
· A first degree or equivalent professional experience in social science, organizational development, MEL or similar
· At least seven years’ experience in similar role (covering key elements of this job)
· At least seven years’ experience as a MEL specialist working in the NGO or donor funded context
· Experience of designing and delivering a MEL system of similar complexity
· Experience of developing M&E frameworks.
· A solid understanding of DFID’s Value for Money principles and approaches.
· A demonstrable ability to build MEL capacity within the civil society / NGO sector
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Highly organised and deadline oriented
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Please click here to see more details and apply: https://bit.ly/2ND7Gud