An English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too
Primary Plus, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- live face-to-face classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for the live lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
Price: 12 weeks 3600 ETB
Duration: 12 weeks
Note: There may be an option to join in week 7 for 6 weeks, subject to availability. Price for 6 weeks is 1800 ETB
Age: 7-11 years
Upcoming course dates:
Intensive courses - from 26 July to 06 August and 09 August to 20 August
- 20-hour course, Monday to Friday, 4000 ETB
Term 1 - 18 September to 12 December 2021
Term 2 - 15 January to 4 April 2022
Term 3 - 16 April to 10 July 2022
- Classes will be delivered face-to-face on Saturdays and Sundays.
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our live classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- the chance to enjoy natural interactions and bond with classmates
- classes aren’t too long or tiring, so your child keeps their attention throughout.
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating online with others in preparation for life in a global, digital world.
Deepen their learning between live face-to-face English classes
Your child will prepare for each live class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child understand the importance of preparation, making them feel more confident to speak in class
- helps build good habits and a love of learning English
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey.
What will my child learn?