1. All exam booking and confirmation processes are carried out online.
You are not required to visit our offices. Should you have a question please contact us through:
Phone: 0116174300 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm
2. IELTS test results:
• You can pick up your results on Mondays and Fridays from 9:00 am -12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 4:00pm.
3. IELTS payments:
• Please send the scanned copy of your bank slip and your passport/ID copy through email@example.com . We do not accept paper copies for exam payment in our office.
4. Payment instructions for Exam’s test fees:
• Fees change every month based on the bookkeeping rate.
• Payments are conducted through Bank transfer and Bank deposit.
• Account name: British council Ethiopia
• Account number: 1000108853542
• It is MANDATORY to state the candidates name and IELTS reference number without the hyphens on the depositor’s name/ narrative section of the payment slip while depositing the money at the bank.
- Example: if the candidate’s reference number is A3-ET001-5-6252138 then it should be filled as A3ET00156252138 on the deposit slip together with the candidate’s full name
• Please send your payment slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of registration (we are unable to accept paper copies for payments in our office)
• If we do not receive your complete payment information within five days your exam booking will be automatically cancelled.
• Please put the subject in the email as: IELTS exam payment
To book your test or get information about IELTS exams please see link: https://bit.ly/3nPlT7V
NOTICE TO IELTS AND OTHER EXAM CUSTOMERS