Important information on COVID-19 for British Council customers and partners
English Teaching Centre
As we return to face-to-face classes for our Adult General English courses (Myclass), we have put in place several precautionary measures in our teaching centres for your safe return.
· Temperature checks on entry to the buildings
· Hand sanitizer stations in every room
· Classroom desks spaced at least a meter apart
· Thorough cleaning of classroom surfaces between every lesson
· All students and parents/guardians accompanying them will be required to wear a mask while on the British Council premises.
· Saturday classes will have staggered start/finish times to avoid overcrowding inside the building.
Please help us to stay safe, by ensuring your child wears a mask while they are on British Council premises, and by providing stationery items so that kids don’t need to share resources
Should you have any questions on how to join our classes, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team via telephone+251-116-174300 or email email@example.com
Our commitment to the safety of our students as well as to their continued access to learning remains unwavering.
To continue to protect the health of IELTS test-takers, in light of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're taking strict sanitation measures to ensure our equipment and systems are safe and are in line with Government directives on physical distancing.
We would like to offer you support to help you prepare for IELTS during this challenging time; please visit https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/take-ielts/prepare/free-practice-material for our free online preparation offers and activities.
Programmes in the arts, education and society
Please stay up-to-date on current welfare guidelines, available here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019