Our IELTS preparation courses are for students who need to improve their exam skills and strategies before taking the IELTS exam. Our targeted approach is also ideal for those who have taken the test but need to focus on improving in one or more skill area.
Each module consists of 12 lessons (18 hours) focused on one skill. You can choose Listening, Speaking, Writing or Reading modules or combine together to ensure your course meets your needs.
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to achieve your optimal result and fulfil your study and work ambitions. We are currently offering this course through face to face classes. However, please get in touch if you would like to study online.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS BRITISH COUNCIL COURSE?
On our IELTS course you will:
- complete a comprehensive study programme to take you right up to the IELTS exam
- target your study by choosing the skill modules you need
- practice and receive feedback to help you get the band you need
- develop a clear and concise overview of all the four parts of the IELTS exam through our myIELTS Induction sessions
- practice different kinds of tasks for the part of the IELTS exam you are focused on
- receive hints, tips and advice to develop your exam-taking skills and build your confidence
- have an opportunity to develop your overall language ability in English.
We offer the IELTS Coach course to students who are at an intermediate level of English or above, based on your previous test score or through the online test you can take by booking a consultation.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Your teacher will help you understand what your strengths are and where there is room for improvement. However, please note that in accordance with IELTS regulations, our trainers will not provide you with indicative scores.
WHERE IS THIS COURSE TAUGHT?
Courses are delivered face to face.
We are currently offering IELTS Coach through our myClass platform. Click here to find out more about prices and how it works.