Our IELTS preparation courses are for students who need to improve their exam skills and strategies before taking the IELTS exam. This course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to achieve your optimal result and fulfil your study and work ambitions. We are currently offering this course through online delivery with live classes and guided self-access tasks.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS BRITISH COUNCIL COURSE?
On our IELTS course you will:
- complete a comprehensive study programme to take you right up to the IELTS exam
- practice and receive feedback to help you get the band you need
- develop a clear and concise overview of all the four parts of the IELTS exam
- practice different kinds of tasks within each part of the IELTS exam
- receive hints, tips and advice to develop your exam-taking skills and build your confidence
- have an opportunity to develop your overall language ability in English.
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU
We offer the IELTS course to students who are at a minimum level of B1 English in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (PDF, 50KB).
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Your teacher will help you understand what your strengths are and where there is room for improvement. You will also have the chance to measure your performance by taking mock IELTS exams.
WHERE IS THIS COURSE TAUGHT?