Events Management training for image sector practitioners
- Are you an Event Organiser based in Addis?
- Are you Visual Artist, Sculptor, Printmaker, Graphics or Fashion Designer, Photographer, Game Developer, Filmmaker &/or Architect?
- Are you a practicing Artist eager to showcase your work?
- Or are you an aspiring Arts Manager looking to programme arts events and festivals?
Creative Futures Programme is holding one week Events Management training from 27th November to 1st December 2017 delivered by ONGEA! Africa (PHAT! Music & Entertainment).
25 applicants will be selected to take part in our 5 days training, where you will be taken through the basics of event management, events promotion and plan real events showcasing Ethiopian arts. After the training, participants who have attended 90% of the course will be able to submit proposals for up to €300 of funding to produce your own events and put into action the learning from the course.
In order to be considered for one of the 25 places on offer:
- you must commit to the full 5 days of the training
- download the application form below
- and submit your completed application form to ETArts@et.britishcouncil.org
- deadline Friday 13th October 2017 at 5pm
- enquiries to ETArts@et.britishcouncil.org