Please see below for more information that may relate to your enquiries.
1. All level checks, customer consultations and class registration processes are carried out online. Should you have a question please contact us through:
- Email: Information@et.britishcouncil.org
- Phone: +251 (0)11 617 4300 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm
2. Payment instruction for course registrations:
- Please make your registration payment to British Council Ethiopia
- Account number: 1000108853542
- We accept payments into our bank account from bank transfer and Mobile banking or direct deposit into the above-named British Council bank account.
- You will need a reference number before making your payment.
- Your reference number is your Customer ID and Student Name found in your booking confirmation email.
- After completing the payment, You will need to email us at ET_Payments@britishcouncil.org your proof of payment (email copy /screenshot) within 24 hours of making the same so that we can hold your reservation.
- Failure to quote your Customer ID and Student Name may delay confirmation of your booking; this may lead to losing a place in your English Class.
For your registration and course information please check our website: https://ethiopia.britishcouncil.org/english/courses-adults/myclass