Please see below for more information that may relate to your enquires.
- All exam booking and confirmation processes are carried out online. You are not required to visit our offices. Should you have a question please contact us through:
Phone: 0923943390/0911512835 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm
2. IELTS test results:
- You can pick up your results on Mondays and Fridays from 9:00 am -12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 4:00pm.
3. IELTS payments:
- Please send the scanned copy of your bank slip and your passport/ID copy through ET_Payments@britishcouncil.org. We do not accept paper copies for exam payment in our office.
- 4. Payment instructions for Exams test fees:
- Fees change every month based on the bookkeeping rate.
- Payments are conducted through bank transfer
- Account name: British council Ethiopia
- Account number: 1000004548446
- Payment reference: A3-ET001-
- If you are paying for an IELTS test, put your IELTS reference number (A3-ET001...) on the depositor’s name/ narrative section of the payment slip.
- Please send your payment slip to: ET_Payments@britishcouncil.org within five days of registration (we are unable to accept paper copies for payments in our office)
- Please put subject in the email as: IELTS exam payment
It is MANDATORY to state your IELTS reference number (A3-ET001….) on the depositor’s name/ narrative section of the payment slip while depositing the money at bank. Any omission will lead to delays of processing your application.