The World Voice programme aims to ensure that, through training, collaboration and resources, young people have the opportunity to use singing to develop their musicality and support wider learning.
Through the programme we aim to:
- Share British expertise in singing education with classrooms globally and promote an exchange of skills, knowledge and understanding between all participating countries.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of diverse cultures, with an emphasis on authenticity.
- Support colleagues from around the world who wish to learn more about singing leadership techniques.
- Provide a network for countries to forge long-lasting working relationships.
- Provide resources which teachers and young people can use in the classroom.
- Celebrate singing as a fundamental global expressive art.
World Voice Ethiopia is supported and championed by Seleshe Demessae.