Take the IELTS test at an official British Council test centre and get the help you need
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be focused on achieving the result you need to get where you want to go.
That’s why when you book IELTS with the British Council, we ensure your booking process is as easy as possible, while also providing you with the support you need on your way to test day.
Access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council
- Unlimited access to Road to IELTS’s Last Minute course: This includes nine videos giving advice and tutorials, 100 interactive activities and two practice tests for each of the four skills.
- Free access to WORDREADY: This is an online resource delivering personalised vocabulary learning to help you prepare for the test.
- Free practice tests: Access free practice tests online at takeielts.org/prepare or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and General Training.
- More choice: Take the test on paper or computer
- Easy booking: You can easily book your test online.
- Convenient dates and locations: We have three test locations in Ethiopia. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you want to take your test.
- Carefully selected venues: All of our 850 official British Council IELTS test centres have the modern facilities you’d expect and are well-located.
- Professional, friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.
- Five extra Test Report Forms (TRF) free: Get five additional copies of your Test Report Form sent free directly to institutions you are applying to (e.g. universities, immigration offices, etc.).